Monday, November 3, 2014

Is there a specification on the amount of travel of the foot brake pedal from the top position until fully depressed?

I have a minature daschund - he is losing his hair on his lower back where is tail grows out - they are round spots on either side of his tail - sometimes they are red and almost bloody looking - I put antibotic cream - helps for a short while - he doesn't appear to be wormy - none showing up in his poop, no fleas - help


I am 40 years old, have been married to my spouse for 20 years now. I have also had normal periods starting on time and lasting about 5 days. This is the 1st time I have had my period last over two weeks. I am not having any other signs of pre-menopause, no hot flashes, no moody swings, no extra hair in wrong places. I am having menstrual cramps off and on with this. I usually have cramps for the 1st day or two then they go away. What could be possible reasons for this?I have lost about 10 pounds over the last 6 weeks but that was an intentional diet I went on. I am 5' 7; and weigh about 130 lbs. I have also been taking Acci-berry one a day. I am not and have never been on any kind of birth control. I did have a steriod shot about a month ago for back spasm.

My late brothers sister inlaw keeps sending my nephews text messages saying that i have been sleeping with their sister and that i am the father of their sisters ten year old daughter and that she has proof that i am the father. Of course this has caused big trouble in family but i can prove that i was residing in england 18 months before the child was born and also the accussations are false Optional Information:State/Country: AustraliaAlready Tried:I have told everyone this is not true but no one wants to listen and it has caused me great stress at home and at work, what can i do. What are my rights
Is there a specification on the amount of travel of the foot brake pedal from the top position until fully depressed?

No comments:

Post a Comment